Friday, June 24, 2005

Oh Crispy, Cripsy

Gayle has just informed me that some people
say Crip-sy
instead of Cris-py.
In a menu that she is proof-reading
its actually spelt that way.
That along with parsil leavs, combinated salad greens
routons, mazzarella, ceasar, g-rills(grills)
I mean, like what the fuck man?
and the worse thing is, the client has already approved
the menu
its gone to print
and soon
it will be on display
for the tourists in Penang
to gaze at in jaw dropping awe
at the sheer atrociousness of written English in this country.
Wonderful innit?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

let me guess: the restaurant also offers crap suzette for dessert?

Eaglet said...

hahahahahahaha
I'm sure if they did, that would be how they'd spell it.

Anonymous said...

You're right, I perceive you're not a writer.

Eaglet said...

eh eh eh...don't come to my blog and be EVIL ok!

Anonymous said...

Go with the Flo...
Just imagine "Papa Smurf" as in our beloved Head of State..licking ur assay...

WheeeeHooo!

Dun disturb her lah! She's just a Mass Comm Freshie...