Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The BedSupperClub




Did you know that Bangkok has
the only Pizza Hut in the world with Acoustic Nights?
This means that every night they get different musicians to perform
yes, in Pizza Hut
I kid you not its a pretty cool concept.
So its Sat. Night when we drop by at Pizza Hut
to visit the musicians
then we make our way excitedly down Soi 11
walking briskly, in eager anticipation of the BedSupperClub
and we walk
and walk
and finally!
I.D.was checked
cover was paid
(600 Bt, with two drinks that equal 60 or less, or pay the difference)
and in we swept.
The DJ spun some great tunes
The drinks were nice and strong
(the way I like it!)
and pretty soon, it was packed to the brim
with beautiful people
By the time we move into the Bed area
it must be about 1
(The bed area is closed to non diners til 11.30, dinner only has one sitting
that is chef's degustation it starts 8.30 sharp and ends at 11)
Please dont' be like me, and try and book a day in advance, try a week
So imagine this,
i'm lying back on crisp white sheets
propped up by 3 plump pillows
my feet being massaged
a Cosmo in hand
DJ Fred Jungo
making me itch to dance
Bliss
When we make it out on the streets
at closing time
my hands are covered with tiny cuts
courtesy of the broken glass bangles
I never felt them break
or cut me
If that doesnt give you a picture of how much fun I had
these pics should

No comments: