Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Meet Cornelius

Most of the possessions I hold dear to me have a name.
There's Henry, my bed
Percy, my laptop
(or wait..is it the other way around?)
and the latest addition to Aja's Happy Family of Things:
Cornelius, my stability ball
if you look below, you will see Cornelius,
being sat on by me.
Bet he's thrilled.

No, I am not one who gets sucked into the latest fitness trends
or diets.
But when every pair of pants I own are tight
( even the ones that used to be loose)
One has no choice but to look for a remedy
This is mine, and it's a fun one at that
Previously, Corny and I only hung out in my room.
I lay, stretched, squatted and rolled around on him to oblivion
Yesterday I thought
Maybe he's ready
Maybe it's time
Maybe Corny and I
need to be seen together in public
He watched me warily as I got ready for work
not quite sure if he was ready for the
'real world'
Then into the office I tottered
Ignoring the 'crazy girl' stares
I sat on Corny for 8 hours straight
(very smart, for first time)
and this morning my back
ached so much
I could hardly get out of bed

Hah, you laugh now!

But wait til I have the posture of a princess

Sleek, lean thighs

and a butt like Mrs. Marc Anthony


6 comments:

Unknown said...

pity that office chair... he (she?) must have been sssooooo jeles

Anonymous said...

noticed from the Bangkok photos ... u did put on (some)

Nina L-M said...

does that really work? i should try it out sometime. i really need to lose my fat argh

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Eaglet said...

Tiger:I had at talk with the chair before..about 'sharing' so he's cool
(=

N:Yes I do like the way it works, feels effective, mposture has definately improved, and when I see you next week, I let you feel my butt and thighs ok? (;

Ian:Laugh lah, laugh laa.

Unknown said...

You spoke to the chair about 'sharing'... share what again?

LOL maybe I want to be in on this "sharing is caring" program too :P

*cabut before kena whack*