Thursday, June 16, 2005

I Am The Type Of Person..

Who comes home half drunk on a Wednesday night
and remembers that I put my laundry in before I went out
and actually bothers to hang it out
Who cannot enjoy a meal/or sleep if
the dinner table or space around her is messy
Who takes a shower before she gets into bed(no matter what) every night
Who sometimes misses my girlfriends so much it hurts
Who truly doesnt discriminate upon anyone
whether
black, white, man, woman, gay, lesbian,
woman-who-dresses-as-a-man
or man-that-dresses-as-a-woman
because the beauty inside is all that truly matters
friendship and loyalty
are immeasureable
Who gets truly and unconsolably upset when other people
discriminate against people I care about
Who would do anything to protect those I love
Who does anything to protect children and handles them so well its a surprise she's not already a mother
Who would do anything for my family
Who is capable of being calm and too goddamn nice,
even when imploding
Who would make a brilliant housewife
yet could exist peacefully on her own
Who loves to sing in her car but never in public(shy)
Who loves making others happy
even when it means putting them ahead
Who makes new friends easily
yet can be so snobbish and loner-type when she chooses
Who would never hesitate to speak her mind
yet hesitates because of the consequences on others
Who cannot bear pain in others
Who loves to eat and cook
Who loves upper class sophistication and standards of living
yet
is perfectly okay camping or backpacking
who can be just as happy on a deserted island as when on a 5-star retreat
Who comes home and blogs at nearly 4 in the morning
Who picks up litter when she sees it
Who is just as happy clubbing til 6,
as she is staying in bed alone and reading
Who writes random things (like this) just because they come to mind
Who delights each day in a mere leaf or cloud

4 comments:

Eaglet said...

Oh don't you try and butter me up, buddy boy. The damage is done.
*hate you*

praying for you to have a great flight between to fat sweaty english women who have the hots for you and bug you the entire flight.

Unknown said...

tsk tsk tsk...

I'd offe my safety gear to Blue, but I have no idea where to have it sent to :P

Anonymous said...

how's the view up there... from the moutain of irony...?
*shakes your hand*smiles*nods head*

Eaglet said...

There's actually only one reason I wrote that post, I couldnt just say it outright, so I slipped it in somewhere between.

The rest of it is toss, just had to say what mattered.