Sunday, June 05, 2005

Oh, The Love!

I went all the way to Kl just for one night to see my girlfriends.
And this is what happens as soon as I get into the car.
Vans: Hey, you look like Mowgli lah, from Jungle Book.
I growl.
Vans: Second thing I noticed is that you put on some weight also babes.
Me: I really want to go home now please.]
So the next day, I get to Pangkor. Think I am off the hook from this incessant commenting.
" Nice fringe" says he.
Fuckin hell.
**Oh and by the way Anonymous Aja Hater,
your mean comments and fatty threats really dont faze me.
Sad lah you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should think abt removing the anonymous commenter ..... then you wont have to know if you have any aja hater.

Anonymous said...

Are there any aja haters?
lee

Edgar "Jobe" Gasper said...

I guess anonimity just lets some losers say things they dont have the balls to say otherwise. Its amusing really...

Anyways, back on topic...
Can we get a pic of your new doo ma'am? How bad could it be? :P

Unknown said...

Hey, in the end you went to the valley AND to the island. That's a ctually a good idea - when in doubt, choose all of the above

*heheh*