Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A Haunting in Song

On dear Percy here,
I have loads of songs that I ve never heard
so one day I was randomly selecting
when this song came on
I'd never heard it before in my life
and decided I liked it
burned it
played it on continuous loop
and then got really fucking sick of it.
Then my uncle gives me this CD
so I thought "hey, this should be a great change!"
and stuck it on
Because Penang is so small
I couldnt listen to the whole disc
for days
(I'm the type that restarts the album when I get into the car)
I 'm always just up to the 4-5th song
Then one day, I took a long drive
and guess what track 15 was?
Same song.
Fine.
Since its forcing its self upon me
I listen la
Then I get blah about it again
so I switch to a CD that I once bought
and never listened to
yesterday,
track 8 came on
and I nearly crashed into the car in front of me

As weird as this may sound..


This song is haunting me.
Its freaky.
Come on.
Its an old song,
that keeps pressing it's self at me
for me to have never before come across it
then suddenly its popping up everywhere?
In the last 3 CDs that
I played in succession?
Tatouage Bleu.
What are you trying to tell me?
That I need a blue tattoo?
Someone hold me, I'm scared.

No comments: