Thursday, June 09, 2005

A Life Uneventful

It's 7.30 pm and Gayle and I are the only people left in the office.
"I think I should go home and drink myself to oblivion" I say.
There is a 7 second lapse before she says
"Sounds good"
So thats what I did.
Me, at home alone.
An inch left from half a bottle of shiraz.
A sandwich dinner.
Pretty merry if you ask me.
Yet not so.
You see, I'm bloody PMS-ing again.
Was it not a mere week ago when it all went away?
And now its back, with a vengeance.
My breasts are swollen and sensitive
(you dont need/want to hear this, but who's blog is it?)
so please avoid bumping into them, if you don't want a fist sandwich.
my mood is..well...it um..fluctuates
so I took this time to read up on PMS..
"Symptoms have been characteristically both physical and emotional including 'physical symptoms as headache, migraine, fluid retention, fatigue, constipation, painful joints, backache, abdominal cramping, heart palpitations and weight gain. Emotional and behavioral changes may include anxiety, depression, irritability, panic attacks, tension, lack of co-ordination, decreased work or social performance and altered libido.'"
" PMS can last for a day or two in some women, up to 14 days in others"
Did you know that there are 3 cycles?
Some women PMS once a month, others twice, and others THREE times?
I am a 3 time women.
as if life isn't hard enough.
For you, I mean.
oops gotta go.
Something just exploded in le microwave.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And I thought having to wear safety gear for a week every month was bad.

*ducks behind sofa*

Anonymous said...

ROOoooooawwwwwwrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Unknown said...

*meow*