Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Now How Brown Cow?

I am so excited, I'm so excited
This weekend got wedding in KL
and I am going
minus a +one
but but but
my dress isnt ready.
How now brown cow?
I actually already had one made.
But that was during my (2) weeks of fatness.
and now that that has passed (phew...)
my dress too loose.
So had to make new one.
and that tailor aunty hasnt called me
for 2nd fitting yet
what if she died!??!
thats what I'm always afraid of with these old seamstresses.
(yes I do know the word is not tailor-aunty)
but i have to go and get my dresses made
cos I have yards and yards and yards
of beautiful Indian silk that I brought back from
Madras
or I would have to sew my own dresses
(and we all know that's highly unlikely to happen)
So how?so how?
Anyone got dress to lend me?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Apparently the tailor uncle I go to can do 24-hr jobs. I feel ssooo lucky, I'll wait till tomorrow to go see him. But I really shouldn't gloat; he could still depart for heaven and leave me with pants without a fly zipper.

*moo*

Eaglet said...

*roar*

maybe your tailor-uncle and my tailor-aunty should meet each other,then they can keep each other alive, no?