Monday, June 13, 2005

Mondays Suck Arse

Where hath my weekend gone?
Here lies Monday again
and I am left in a blurreddaze
memories of the weekend
nothing but
a hungover haze
So out we went
the girls in town
to celebrate the becoming
of a doctor
in one
I sipped my wine
the others rolled their eyes
and ordered beer
like the true women that they were
but then things got crazy
and they started to order shots
of something really nasty
something that inebriates me so quickly
and makes me get more and more
light headed and silly
Tequila, I believe it's called.
aja + tequila shots =
Horridly drunken antics and massive hangover the next day.
From frenzied dancing
in 4 inch heels
to the borrowing of eyeliner
for the cleopatra-esq look
to an after party
with back-up stories
on how to
save each other and quickly leave
to karaoke-ing
at 4 in the morning.
Oh the night wound up
early enough
by 6 in the morning,
was tucked up in bed
feeling like a weight
was crushing my head.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You seem to hate Mondays as much as Garfield does, except perhaps you prefer quiche to lasagna. Plus you are definitely NOT a fat cat :P

*heheh*
*run for cover*

Eaglet said...

You're lucky PMS nearly over, if not, you couldnt run fast enough..

Mondays suck for me,....especially when I've been drinking all through the weekend.

I should stop.

Really.

Or not.