Friday, March 24, 2006

The Gist of My Day

Excerpt from friend's email:
it's boring la. this la. that la.
SHOOT ME.
Aja replies:

NO.
SHOOT me.
Please somebody, now.

So damn busy today, haven't even packed.
need to take pic for application
need to pack
meeting here, there
gotta meet mom
gotta do something bout my nails
gotta fill-in-the-blanks
gotta get tip-ex
need to finish articles
need to hang out the clothes sometime between
lunches and meeting
no wait, meetings and lunch
need to wash car before lend aunty
need to remember to bring passport
need to update ipod
need to buy seafood maggi

NEED TO SHOOT ME.

and you say you're bored?
How bout this?
How bout we just SHOOT each other?

need to run.

gotta interview some tan sri
Tan Kok Ping
heard he's difficult.

JUST GREAT!
did it tell you I banged into a pile of bricks this morning?
first I came down to the car late
remembered that I forgot to take my UCC
and office coffee on a crazy day like this?
Na-uh, wouldn't make it dude.
Went back up, came back down
only to realise
that I wore my Pink suede shoes and its
POURING CATS AND DOGS!
Puddles and Suede don't go
NA-UH!

gonnabelategottarun

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you had time to blog how busy you are

Eaglet said...

Fuck you.
Wouldn't expect you to understand that blogging (or writing) is a form of therapy for some of us. It quite obviously easier to say it all one shot, thus getting it out of your system then tell a million people one by one when they ask you.

Anonymous said...

Calm down. I have a solution. Get your bored-ass friend to help you do your stuff! Ta-dah! Then you will have more time. Being a slave owner rocks.

Anonymous said...

my apologies for being nosy..
but may I ask, where u heading?

Meng said...

sounds like we could be related
we share almost the same name. ask him to buy me a new car! :P