Thursday, March 02, 2006

Where to Go For Some Good Shit

Music.
What did you think I was talking about?

Faces.
(beside
Ocean Green Restaurant is it? On Yeap Chor Ee Rd)
Recently re-opened, used to be quite tukau

generally failure of a club (in my eyes)
quite a few times over

But now I am saying go
Go because Common Culture is there
Common Culture was last seen in Chillout January last year
returning for a short stint there in October
then moving to Faces.

They are American
they sing R & B, they dance, they kid (though many don't get it)
brilliant display of showmanship
even if you're not into the music,
it's amusing and entertaining just to watch them perform.

Faces has spruced up a bit, better lighting
better staff, fantabulous BAND
I don't know about prices

So GO before too many people go and it gets crowded okay
the place is relatively quiet now,
so you'l have space to boogie, and room to breathe
and if you speak to management or band members
tell them Aja sent you, ask them to buy me a drink
for free advertising
they probably don't know me, but if they hear my name enough...
and if you see me, you buy me a drink
(;

Don't miss.

No comments: