Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Pointless Sigh-like Rant Type Thing

Time is running out
I am feeling it

everyday I try as best I can
to spend quality time, here and there
yet with work and what not
mealtimes are the only time
yet I need me time
so that I do when I have lunch in solitude
work in between
then dinner, always got something

Freelance stuff to finish, to line-up
Gotta see people
who don't or aren't supposed to really exist
in my world , yet do, floating in the outer realms
in the gray

I feel bad, when I keep saying I'm busy busy
I feel bad, when I tell you to quit last minute planning
and give me a set time instead.

My family and I
are quite odd.

Quite odd indeed.
like my aunts and I are close
and my mother and I are close
but my aunts and my mother
aren't so close.

then there's my dad's side
which is just that
the dad's side

So family alone, makes for 3- 4 separate meetings
then there's friends
some that mix and some that don't
some here and some there.

Like I said, this is pointless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meh. It happens. I relate to the last part. For me its with family and also with friends. Worst part about the friends thing is that we all come from the same Church. And I'm caught in the middle with some of us neutral ground folks. A cryin shame really.

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and all your strength. And love your neighbour as yourself." I think we have overly selective minds as to what we know we should do and what we really do. Who's fault is that?

Eaglet said...

Wah. The statement/question requires more concentration and thought than my frazzled brain can cope with at this point in time.


Pass