Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Women's Stuff

I was on MC again today.

Imagine a situation
where every 5 days, your breasts swell,
become tender and hurt like a bitch
a day after this happens, your belly starts to cramp
and you get this irritating, annoying pain
that's just confusing really, because it's not the
need to crap type o pain, neither is it gastric cramps

it feels like menstrual pains yet you know it can't be because your
period came last week and it has never in the history of your cycles
been inaccurate

That night you toss and turn in bed
so exhausted yet unable to properly rest,
to attain that level of deep deep sleep
It is always too hot and your eyes are shaded with dark leaves of fatigue.
The next day, you start to bleed.

This is the 3rd week in a row my period has come
I've done a great job regulating my mood when
I've been feeling cranky and achey
haven't really snapped at anyone, yet haven't really felt the urge to do anything
the brilliant weather has really helped
kinda makes me wish there was a partner to cuddle up to
and rub my belly though
tomorrow I go to the doctor.

No comments: