Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Night @ PLR

One night at PLR is never enough.
Never.
Unless it's the monsoon season.
So, un-never that.

I went last Thursday,
3 hours of depressing music in a taxi ride
almost one on the speedboat that I conned them into sending
for me,(sooooo many things to carry!) rather than taking the ferry
Oh the ferry! :O

Fisherman's Cove,
Some Mooiplas white
rustic brick-oven baked bread
and a simple main of salad and fish
hardly seasoned, flawless freshness highlighted

Then to bed
to wake from slumber late
to the chirping of birds
A stroll down the pathway
where breakfast awaits

My meeting was held after breakfast
by the ocean
All breakfast meetings should be like that

Then I skipped lunch to go and frolic
for an hour and a half before having to pack up and leave
at 3.

I arrived in KL at 8
and had a relatively easy
non-clubbing or alcoholated weekend
going from island to highland
with a swift drive up to Genting
in a car-club thing ,on Saturday evening

Highlight of the trip:
Princess Trin.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aja, can you send me this picture pls? So I can add it to my desktop collection..=)