Friday, March 17, 2006

A Rant, Sil Vous Plait

Furiousity kills me.

There are 2 types of people in this world
those that go out and get
and those that sit and wait
No prizes guessing which reap more benefits

It has recently struck me that not just I
but women in general
prefer a man who takes the iniative
one with confidence
character
and spine

I cannot stomach spineless twits.

I mean seriously,
you want to do, do lah
whats the point of dilly dallying
waiting for the whole world to approve?

You want to say
say it straight to my face
because I can't stand all this cryptic beat-around-the-bush-bullshit
it's utter nonsense.

Yes, I can be the nice friend and tell you
that you're not behaving like a total loser
just to comfort you when you are
in all absolute-ment being a total loser
I'm not so brutal as to tell you what you can't handle
(though at the right time of the month I just might)
In doing so though, I lose respect, interest

You can't expect people to treat you like a man
if you don't act like one
You can't expect others to have faith in you
when you don't have faith in yourself
You can't expect others to look up at you
when you can't stand upright on your own
You can't expect acheive anything
if you just expect and don't bother to lift a finger
And you will never never never get anywhere at all
claiming the world is against you

Reality, my friend.

Observe, understand, come-to-terms and practise.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok this is creepy. Stop reading my mind. (This is the same spiel I tell whiny negative wankers)

Eaglet said...

Wankers! Man, wish I had a Wank Gun.



*LOL*(delayed reaction)

Anonymous said...

Um...thats called a PENIS.

Anyhow, there would not be enough ammo in the world.

Anonymous said...

Well-said, gal.

Some men are too cowardice to initiate, esp when the girl is into the guy. You could actually see sparks flying between them. And yet, the guy doesn't grab his chance to make the move, even after the girl makes the first move.

Next, the girl realises that she's wasting her time with a guy who isn't going to do anything and decides to forget him and move on.

It's only when the girl meet someone better, then only the coward will bang his head on the wall, and wallow in self-pity and regrets.

Eaglet said...

ahhhh...well that's just life, and us stupid humans. Always banging heads on walls when it's too late.

Sighhhhhhhhhhh