Thursday, March 23, 2006

Take Two

I am sitting on Cornelius.
Ian approaches from behind
"I bet you I can take her bra off in 3 seconds, Gabe" he says

"We've had this conversation before, I don't wear(actually, I am) bras"

I say, throwing my chest back and grabbing my nasi lemaks

with a loud thud.

The men are looking stunned.

Then we continue as though it never happened
we're discussing the making of a special effects video
Ian is explaining my role to me

"Say your super power is to send soundwaves..."

"No" Aaron cuts in, "It's sending miiiiiind bullets, think about killing yaks"

"That's telekinesis, Kyle"

(I am sorry, those unfamiliar with Tenacious D won't get this)

Aaron: Ian, can my power be shooting goats out of my arse?

Ohgodlaughingsohardneedtogohomeandshit

Success!

No comments: