Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Frodo Teabaggin'

It's 11.30am when the boys breeze in
it's way too early for them to be here
they normally come in past lunch.

I learn that they have been at an event since 7 am
I seem to have been ousted.

They are on-fire, these two, fueled by copious amounts of coffee, I suppose

" Before Aja goes, we have to get her drunk.."

"Whether I go or not."

"... so we can see her put her legs behind her head one more time."

"I don't think I can do it anymore."

Sad looks.

"Well can I put my leg around you head?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know, all these guys in Eastern Bloc countries all ah,
they like anal sex one you know? So you better get ready to look at your
knees."

I cringe.
" Who says I'm going to be into any of the men?"


They ignore me.

"Get ready for some baggin' " says Ian

"Frodo Teabaggin" continuous Aaron

I stand up
"Look, she's leaving!"

"No, I am not leaving. Coffee is necessary to survive you two."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok i cant take it anymore!

what the bejesus is a "frodo teabag"?!

Eaglet said...

I dunno la, the guys inform me that Frodo Teabaggin' is the name of a certain production.

and well, 'teabaggin' I'm sure 666 they all would know.hehe.

Anonymous said...

Trust me. You DONT wanna know what teabaggin is.