Monday, April 03, 2006

A Bit More

So, I supposed I mentioned a bit below
that this isn't exactly the greatest day on earth?

It's also one of those days
where you get out of bed
and have no desire to pick out a matching outfit
cos you just don't give a shit
how you look

all you care about
is that you're late
or that you have a headache
or you're still trying to dissect those horrible
nightmares that plagued you the night past
the ones about tiny cockroaches scurrying across your face
*scratches wildly at face*

so yes, the outfit
bright orangey-red nike long-sleeved
polyester-spandex work out top
brown and black pinstriped skirt
pink suede shoes with grey bow

OMGWTF?

Just now I caught sight of myself in the 7-11 window
and I was like 'OMGWTF is that girl wearing?'
Then I realised it was me
I had to look away okay
cannot.serious okay, this is bad.
HObadER.

Must avoid mirrors all day.

No comments: