Friday, April 28, 2006

Sparkling Diamonds

Because I take lecithin and eat so much fibre
yet still dump once every 3 days (regularly if on holiday)
Ian says that diamonds should be coming out of my arse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ian: So what's the euro like now?

Me: I don't know.

Ian: What do you mean you don't know? You're going there!
Do you know what the latest fashion trend is?
You don't want to stick out like a sore thumb..

Me: Dunno, don't care..

Ian :I heard it's leather thongs (; Ones that show.
I think you should start praticing wearing them around the office..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there aja, i am a big fan of your blog. if you dont mind me asking where are you heading of to in europe?

Eaglet said...

Hi Kelly,

Actually I'm waiting for my visa before I say where (=

Bard: Its not fashion. He just said it to try his luck.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
» »