Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Talk

We are huffing up the hill in a
rare
moment of quality time alone together

"Are you sure about her?" I ask him tentatively

"Sure as I'll ever be, we fit best, we have to work
at it, but it's close as it gets"

" hmmm"

"I realised that I've been too cautious all these years; choosy. You can't keep
cancelling them out over the small things
this one snores, this one slightly grouchy in the morning etc,
I stopped picking at so much"

"But I'm choosy!" I exclaim

He stops, ruffles my hair

"That's why my darling, you will die and old maid"

:O

I guess perfection is one of the hardest things to come across
if ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Redd is the man for you. Loving adorable and so full of disco moves he puts John Travolta to shame.

Eaglet said...

Who are you?waht do you want from me?what are you talking about? o: