Saturday, April 01, 2006

Firday Fun

Friday night is turning out pretty fine
3 women and a man
have just had a gila-gila overboard dinner
at Penang's fineeest Japanese restaurant
wine and champagne came with,
mostly poured down this gullet, cos the other two femmes
don't drink much.

Now the three women are in the car
"so where's he tonight?" asks one

"I don't know," non-commital, slight shrug answer

Silence.

Then she blurts out ,
"He came over completely drunk last night, then I had to undress him
and he kept pushing my head down to get me to give him a blowjob!
I fucking hate it when they do that!"

She's coiled tight, teeth grit

"And the worst part is, I said 'do you want a blowjob?' and he said 'no'
but kept pushing my head down there over and over.
Like WTF?you want me to lie on your belly is it?

"Yeah," says another,
"that happens to me too, give them a blowjob once and that's
all they want all the time, I hate that fucking pushing head thing, no fucking respect"

"Yeah man, why can't they admit to wanting one?
I have no problem giving one if they just
say, 'can I have a blowjob please?' I mean, what's wrong with admitting it?"

"Fucker. Start using teeth, then only he know."

Then they freshened up, got out of the car
and went for second round of bubbly.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Plenty of fish in the sea? All I see are sucker fishes... :P