Thursday, April 27, 2006

Grrr

So lunchhour today and I am on the treadmill
I keep my head down at the gym
speak to no one except the receptionist and towel boys
definately not the trainers

I'm huffing and puffing
wondering when I am going to break a sweat
and just as it's happening
this bouncy bunny turns up beside me
I have to take my earphones out, I have to slow down the speed
I have a precious 30 mins
I am not happy

Turns out they sent me the one with the worst english
I think it was deliberate
they piss me off, I work the rage off
she wanted to schedule my
complimentary dunno what dunno what
Bleh. She goes away.

Barely minutes pass when a trainer with coconut oil in his hair
stops by, I am the only one on the entire row of treadmills
they keep pickin on me
"Oh," he says, "you're a girl"
Kanneh! Like that's a surprise right?

'What do you mean?" I question

"I though you were a...a..bapok, you know?"

Okay, how does one react to that?
You can't say
'oh,it's a mistake anyone could have made'
or
'no worries, happens all the time'

You want to know how on earth? Like WTF right?
Somemore I'm PMS-ing and my tits
are huge(okay bigger then the normal smallness) in my gym wear
bouncy in a for-sure-not-silicone way

Then he goes on to tell me,
he only knew I was a girl for sure
when he heard me speak to the other trainer
Bastard

FAIL

Shiny happy people school did him no good at all.


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must. Not. Laugh. S'Not. Funny. *holds it in till face and testicles threaten to implode*
Bwahahaha....

Oh dear. Brb. Gotta change my tighty whities.

Anonymous said...

Get that nutsack fired.

Anonymous said...

OMG my mind is in turmoil. WTF. That guy realised you were a girl and the slacked jawed neanderthal STILL came up and had the nerve to say that? Now I feel angry for you. Freakin people there must play pass the baton with their single company provided brain cell when its their turn to face customers.

Unknown said...

What coconut-oil actually wanted to say was that you look like you have a swimmer's shoulders, and that you have a nice tight bum.

It's actually a compliment. :P

Gotta look on the bright side. No matter what.

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Where did the fella learn how to retain his clients???

Insultation College, School of Stupidity & Ignorance?

Proves that not all fast-talkers are good at marketing/sales....

Anonymous said...

Don't go to the Gym...it works for me..:P...haha..rip it from somewhere.."I'm in shape...round is a shape"...


Spazm

Anonymous said...

broad shoulders, i'd give her that, but a tight bum? cmon...you'd fit 28 pei pei's...on each bum of mei ying's...sorry...bwahahahaha....

Eaglet said...

Bard: I'm still *speechless*

Spring: I don't even want to layan them, how to ask nutritional q? Cannot switch, the make you pay 100 bucks if you leave before the first year is up.

Sadness: I dunno la, the rest of them damn good, only this one kayu. I think it was his own warped 'this pick-up line might work!' thinking.


Spazm: Can't not go. Because tactless fuckers like Kevin keep telling people like me that they're fat. They are insensitive rude pricks who don't know the extent to which their words damage others. Its people like them and their judgement passing and teasing that cause teenage girls to suffer from bulimia, lack of self confidence and the like.

Kevin: There's a thin line and you're crossing it. I've had enough of the past week's snide comments.

At least I am not ugly.

Anonymous said...

so now that u are leaving the country, do u still need to pay, i.e. the rm100?

actually, i think one of my friends paid a higher amount *she kena 'con' i think*, they calculated the whole yr and penalty or something.. shite club rules.. its customers' rights, to move or to not move.. sigh..

Anonymous said...

eep...okay...i'm sorry...i take it all back aja! :(

Eaglet said...

Kev: It's okay (= Sorry I lashed. Just that a lot of people say certain things without realising the impact on others, but who am I to talk. Truce.

Eaglet said...

Spring: Yeah la, they still making me pay.Biatches. Unless I get someone to transfer my membership to. Then they have to pay a transfer fee but its not buta la.

Anonymous said...

no no, i've been having a rough coupla weeks at uni and work, so been a real bitch. still, as you said, i cant just take it out on people around me, saying mean things to make me self feel better...sorry...gonna be a long night...exam at 10 tomorrow morning...laters...

Anonymous said...

that's the thing..who cares?? but not yerself?? ...it's "me" "i" "saya" "wa"....who is round in the mid-section but only u who sees it and judge yourself in the mirror...

i think gym is more to "look good" than feel good....a run round the block...play some competitive sports..."that will do..pig...that will do.."...always remember that..we are who we are.. can't be no "sheepdog"...:P

Anonymous said...

i suppose it depends on what you're after...you can't expect to be benching 300 pounds on a home gym set,no? but cardio wise, yeah, who needs the gym? i know i've ended my dumb fitness first contract.