Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Well Fuck You, Bitch.

In almost 2 years here
my Bosses have tried to calm me down
inumerable times
after me acting out imaginative (I would like them to be physical) spats
with annoying farker-type clients

'Use simple english,' they tell me

'Make it idiot proof as possible'

My client runs marketing for a company that rakes
a shitload of money in each month
she communicates with me through my chinese-ed designers

Every month I write them poster
For June, the big event is Father's Day
my headline for that is "Doting on Daddy"

Designer girl comes in
_______ asks what this means she says, pointing to 'doting'
I say "Sayang, Manja, show affection"

Barely a minute she comes back in
__________ asks you to change the title
she says it's not attractive.

" Because she doesn't understand?"
I question, eyes blazing
designer girl shrugs, she doesn't either.

Well, fuck you, bitch.

Someone idiot -proof me, please.

I should find something that would be even more difficult for this
bukit bitch to understand
I mean, what are they going to do?

Fire
me?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You could always just change the tagline to Fook Daddy.

Call it a farewell gift. From the heart.

Anonymous said...

You're surrounded by idiots. And if one doesn't understand, the others won't either. Have some sympathy and do them all a favor. Not their fault their England not goot. Its bad for business.

Eaglet said...

Joe: But my daddy's name is Fook wor..

Bard: You mean do them all a favour by havng some sympathy?Then how will they learn la?

Sad:Damn right you are. Its frustrating as hell.

Anonymous said...

Aja. By now you should know. They NEVER learn.

My dad's name is Fook as well. When we used to live in the USA (as a kid), my dad went into this punk t shirt shop, saw a t shirt that said FOOK on it...and he bought it thinking "COOL! Its my name on a shirt! This is cooler than beef on a stick!" Needless to say, I didn't wanna walk with him anymore. Get this. HE WORE IT TO WORK ONE DAY AND GOT DISAPPROVING LOOKS ALL DAY AND STILL DIDNT HAVE A CLUE! Its a dad thing.

Anonymous said...

bard: I think ur daddy is cool! but I share ur sentiments too... all daddies have their cool days.. :)

HumbleAuthor said...

It's officially impossible to un-stupid-ify things. This is solely because dumbasses are actually very clever. Just when you think you've figured out what part of their brain was scooped out in their do-it-yourself home embalming course, they think up a new way to be dense. You're fighting a losing battle.

Eaglet said...

Bardy: Now my Daddy would never wear a 'fook' shirt. And if he did, he would do it knowing what it meant, which is why he wouldn't at all. My dad is awesome.He hunts ,dives, cooks, photgraphs, spear-fishes, watches the boys, is a comp whiz. My daddy is better than your daddy.so there.

Eaglet said...

HA: I am amn't I? It's the Dumbass Conspiracy. I actually have girlfriends who act all dumb-like because it gets things done easier. In a sense that other people get so frustrated they just bypass you and do it themselves.

Anonymous said...

Yes, your daddy may be cooler Aja, but who's to say better? Now why can't some of that coolness rub off on you? Oh. Its not genetic.