Thursday, April 06, 2006

Lucky Number Seven

I am tipsy.
Though I doubt the six people I cooked for noticed.
2 brought wine, most of which, yours truly consumed
while eating a minimal portion

the thing about cooking is,
after that, the cook is rarely hungry
thanks to the tastings involved,
but the vbest part is appreciation from your guests

Last night I cooked for 6, (excluding me)
Starters were:

A Green Salad of: Butter Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes, Toasted Pinenuts
Roasted Garlic and Black Olives with Blue Cheese Dressing

Cajun Crab Cakes

Bacon Potato Salad

Mains were:

Spaghettini Aglio Olio with Basil, Garlic and Fresh Prawns

&

Fettuccine Strogonoff (A tad overcooked)

Drinks: White wine, red wine, apple 'n' rum coolers

Entertainment:Taboo

Guests: Ana, Ai Chun, Eric, Martin, Nat, Vanessa

Verdict: Swell! Thank you all for coming!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah...sounds fantastic...wish i was there!

Shimmers said...

how i wish someone will cook for me...

btw, who pays for the ingredients/food?

u or do all of u chip in?

Anonymous said...

basket! left me out! blej!

Anonymous said...

err.. kinda deviated question here..
would you kindly tell me, where is "shoes shoes shoes" in bangsar?I mean, whereabout, inside bangsar village or near to cats whickers... or etc..
Plz..

Tx.

Eaglet said...

E: Shoes Shoes Shoes is on the road behind Cat's Whiskers in Bangsar.

Eaglet said...

Stevo: BLEh you right back! You're always invited lar.

Shimmers: Normally I pay but my friends bring wine, dessert or wash up. (=

Kev: When you come back we'll do it (=
If I am here..heheh

the frou fr0u one said...

i feel so damn left outtttttttttt
bahHHhhhh

Eaglet said...

Now you're back we can all do it again!