Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Is It Possible to PMS While on OCP?

An email, I wrote in reply to a friend's
____________________________________

Your email is an extremely pleasant surprise, in actual fact, I got it

on Sunday but was too busy to write back just yet.I hope you'll give
me regular updates about your travels; what you see, do , experience, each
day (=

I got back to Penang Monday afternoon actually, went straight to the
gynaecologist, who said that I should just continue on the pill (since
the bleeding is slowing month-to-month) and see how it goes next
month. Also ironic that the day i went to see her, the bleeding had
stopped.Oh well.

I hate my life right now, this almost-in-transition thing. Work 's
pretty darn crazy-busy, Bosses visibly very
stressed, haven't mentioned my leaving to me yet,
seem bitter.

I noticed something, they will never keep the 'young

blood' because the place is uninspiring, they are too set
in their 'old ways' and we know if we stay we'll fade and become dull
shadows like them.
thats why Gayle left, Phoebe left, I'm leaving, Gabriel

will leave and Kym will leave.

Anyway I was saying I hate my life. That I am so busy. That
every night there's a social engagement. That people somehow think I
exaggerate when I say how busy I am, but with so many differing groups
of friends, different family branches and people visiting .. I do try and please and be fair to everyone.

My dad actually

complained that I should allocate them more time today, because I
rushed off to the gym last time.

But on the other hand he tells me I'm fat. That I need to exercise,
eat less, lose weight. Well, pray tell then father, when shall I go? I
see you after work for dinner, then go straight to the gym then sleep
then work. SO when?

Even Vanessa said 'Aja could lose some weight'. Yeah, I know she can,
but they think it's so easy meh? My part of my job is to eat la hello?
Even if it's 2 reviews a week, it's alot okay, and all these social
engagements mean eating. Think I'm going vegetarian for awhile (but
then how to review?).

*bangs head on keyboard
vdsklhflkszHDlkWHLKFHSDL;FDL
then wall*


OUCH!

That and if and when I do have some free time I have to schedule
freelance work so that I don't starve(literally and figuratively) when
I stop working. I feel like every one is hounding me for time and I'm
dreading the words 'are you free?' .

I growl when my phone beeps. Loudly.
And people don't understand that

when I say I'll call or text, I will. Hounding me somemore will only
make me stay away more.

I need the whole world to stop for 24-hours and

allow me 24 hours to just chill out, touch base, recharge.

I'm sorry, I'm ranting. This was not meant to be that way. It was
supposed to be happy. Write me, tell me everything, lift me up!

In fact, maybe I push myself so hard because I know, I am so blessed.
Every single day I tell myself how lucky I am to have the family that I have,
the friends, the jobs
to lead the life that I do.

People who genuinely care, because I genuinely care as well (and I hope they know)

I want for nothing, except time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

vdsklhflkszHDlkWHLKFHSDL;FDL indeed.
I feel the same way about vdsklhflkszHDlkWHLKFHSDL;FDL.

Well at least you have so many things/people to live for.
*pats head* There, there.

Eaglet said...

vdsklhflkszHDlkWHLKFHSDL;FDL.
is me banging my head on tthe keyboard la.
Never read properly one.

Anonymous said...

You obviously didn't read into what I MEANT properly. Pfft.