Thursday, April 20, 2006

Personal Matters

We are driving on the windy road
when he says " So, is the stuff you blog about truly personal?"

Me: "Yeah, of course some of it is really personal. It's easier for me to put myself
out there and sorta see it as a form of just letting it out
because I don't have to see anyone face to face."

"So do you get bothered when people ask you about this stuff
after you've written it?"

"Yeah, if it's personal, I do get bothered."

"Okay so let me just say something then I am going to shut up,
GO SEE A DOCTOR."

I am going okay, later today.

The point though, of this post is
that while I may put myself out here
you may read about my insights, problems, humourous moments
and etc
I don't necessarily want to know that you know
you know what I mean?

It's easy to just shoot the shit
because I'm not facing anyone
but when I do have to...it's a weird feeling
especially when it's people you hardly know

it really still does make me feel uncomfortable
when I am out on land (as opposed to cyberspace)
and people remark about something I wrote
more so when it's something immensely personal

Its hard to explain I guess
a personal diary of sorts
available for all to read
and yet I half do, but half don't
want to know it's being read.

9 comments:

ames said...

i have the exact sentiments. most of the time, i hate it, but i just have to exercise a small amount of self censorship because somewhere along the line, someone's going to ask me about something personal i blogged about. and i damn well am not interested to explain myself 'on land' so to speak.

half of me don't mind people reading, not like i have choice since it's published in public sphere, but the other half of me just wish people would read and NOT ask me about it.

"if you have something to say, leave a comment."

right? =)

Anonymous said...

Go see a doc, jajajajajaja...

Eaglet said...

Minimoo: Perfect! You said it right babes, better than I explained it (;

Unc: Going lalalalalalalalalala
actually I went just now, but my woman gynae wasn't around, then I waitd damn long for the male one but he so lonnnnggg. Men! Sigh.
Going monday ler..

Anonymous said...

*snigger*

Anonymous said...

how long was he? 8?10?longer? oooh...

Shimmers said...

knew someone was to ask that! lol

Anonymous said...

haha, couldnt help meself!

Eaglet said...

You all are cacat. *shakes head*

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So stay out of my reserved spot at the front of supermarkets! *Shakes fist*