Saturday, April 01, 2006

I Like Today

*edited*

Got out of bed at noon

double vanilla latte-d at the pool
bikini clad, ipod plugged, sun shining, shaded behind huge shades
cold Or Kim mango for lunch
galfriend for company
beachin
seafood review
partying, lounging, alco-ing later

I think that every single day would be perfect spent
flouncing around in minimal clothing
12-6: bikini, 6-7: birthday suit
7-10: dress up for dinner (cos every girl needs to pasang!)
10-12pm(following day):birthday suit

sounds like a plan
_________________________

"Babe," she says through the toilet door
On the other side, I am trying to take a dump
"Babe!" she shouts again shrill, insistent voice
chasing the turtle back in.
(Hahahahahahahahahahahah)

"Yessss, babe" I say,tone slightly annoyed

"Where are we going after dinner tonight?"

"I don't know, free and easy."

"Oh...so can I just be frank?"

"Er, okay babes, what do you wanna do?"

"Well, I met a bunch of aussie guys last night and I want to see them
is that okay?I need the male attention!"

I laugh.
"Sure babes, we can meet them. But just tell them I am gay first okay?
Can't deal with pick-up-line small-talk."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aussie guys? ugh...

Anonymous said...

Honestly? I kinda lost the desire to continue reading after the turtle bit... Ick.

Eaglet said...

Sorry Bard =D

Kev: Yeah I know! That's why 'Say I'm gay!'