Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Silver Bells~!Silver Bells!

Christmas is like my favourite time of the year
ever.

Ever. Ever. Ever.

I just realised how much I am going to be missing out
on SO MUCH at home when I read last year's archive.

This is the first time I'll be away since India
fucking India
that was worlds away, a lifetime ago.

No rushing around last minute shopping
no traffic jams
no mountain of presents
no aunties swearing
no eating and eating and eating
no drinking (oh wait, can do that here)
no aunty Mill's ribs.

Its not like it won't be family-ish here
Last weekend we made Christmas cake
NMTP :"Now its a bit late in the year but we shall
have to pour brandy over every..."

"Day" cuts in Dadman

NMTP swipes her husband across the head
"Every week! You alcoholic!"

As soon as she turns her back, he leans over
"I'll tell you what we can do Aja.."

And since I'll be in Prague for Christmas
they said we'll do a proper Christmas dinner
when I come back!

And we will have a REAL christmas tree soon
and it might snow
and ummmm
and whatever la.

Its just not the same as Christmas at home is it?
I am never not coming home for Christmas again.

You all better miss me. A LOT.

No comments: