Monday, November 27, 2006

Just Call Me..

A dark woman that I don’t find particularly beautiful or sexy
is making her way down Daniel Craig’s washboard abs

I am reflecting on how he is
definitely not handsome in a classic way
But definitely rugged, definitely manly, definitely masculine
He wears that bond tux in such a careless,
yet extremely natural way.
Definitely beyond a doubt, sexy.

Sitting on my left, YM nudges me.
Aja, where is she heading towards?” he whispers gesturing screenways.
“Shut up, don’t ask me things like that” I retort

On my right, NMTP and Dadman are holding hands.

Later, the Englishmen agree hands-down
that Daniel Craig is the best Bond ever,
and that that could very well be the best Bond movie ever

These movie people, they say
"Finally! A bond who can act!"


Brilliant casting, brilliant script

Eve Green will for ever go down as the only Bond girl with substance,
who made the difference.

I want to see it again, right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you remember the Danish actor I was trying to show you a clip of on tv. The one I called sexy beyond belief in a badboy sort of way? He is the newest Bond villain... Mads Mikkelsen. Anyway, still think he is sexy in a badboy way and can't wait to see him on the big screen later this week. :-)

Anonymous said...

I have no doubt that Dan Craig did justice .. I told my mom and sis, this guy is Xxxx FACTOR to the max .. effortlessly rugged and sensual. I thought he was sexy in Tomb Raider too ..

Eh.. why no replying sms?
When was Johnson born again?