Monday, November 20, 2006

Walk Wind Whipped

I am a big supporter of walks
especially when my mind is troubled

It was when I went to sleep last night
then when I woke up and checked my email
it continued

And I simmered and steamed half the day
then decided I couldn't sit around all day
cocooned in negativity


So I took a walk.

The day was beautiful, clear and blustery
I walk the pier and cliff-top
hair mussed, clicking fingers to Muse
the inside of my ears sting with the cold

and I smiled at everyone I passed
collecting smiles back until I lost count
and just like that, it's better.

Somethings you can't help
others, you can.

Humanity will always have low-lifers bent on
breaking you, whether they do it knowingly
or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i keep lookin at ur blog time and again, its been almost a yr now. i like u girl, u got something in u thats interesting :) And btw, we all have r ups and downs, i still need to figure out a way to help me

Eaglet said...

Thank you Ivory (=