Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Two Aunties

Conversations on GoogleTalk:
Me: Aunty Mill, can you email me your ribs recipe please?
*Mill is typing*

Me:....

* Mill is still typing*

Me: La-dee-dah....

*Mill is still typing*

Me: Shoo-wup-doo-wee

Aunty Nat comes online.

Me: Hey dawg, how was your Alliday?

Nat: Me don't want to talk about it!

Me: Why la, why la why la? TELL ME!

*Mill is sti......*

Me: So does this mean that since I am not there
for Christmas
, there is no exchanging of presents?

Nat: You got that right!

Me: =(
Eh, I asked your sister a question 15 mins ago,

she's STILL typing
can you please phone her and ask her to hurry up?
I think it would be funny.

Nat: LOL Did it already. She said we're so bad.

Aunty Mill finally finished.
She complained I wasn't hi-tech enough
and didn't have a mike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 days later, I am talking to Nat again.

Me: I think its only Malaysians that say that "your head lah!"
so nice

Nat: Yalah. Yesterday right...wait ah

Me: Waiting waiting
as long as you don't make me wait as long as Aunty Mill did

Nat: When i was at the post office...there was this couple

both very polite and all

me: Hmmm then?

Nat: Then when they got down to the stamps
he starts calling his wife an 'arsehole' and 'ur head lah'

Me: Hahahaha

Nat: Shocking lah

me: Why suddenly?

Nat: Yalah u tell me. Angels to demons

Me: Make me laugh so loud the builders think I am crazy

hahahahaha, I can so imagine it.

Nat: well dressed and all


Me: hahahahahaha
! sheeeeeeeeeeetttttt
Chinese la?Indian?

Nat: Just imagine high-class chinese mom and dad

me: Serani?ang moh? hahahahahahahahahaha
he suddenly called his wife an arsehole?

Nat: She was looking for the 50cents stamp..

me: OMG aunty Mill in online. Better not say HI.
Afterwards must wait one hour.

Nat: she said none...then he started to call her names..lol

jahahahahahahahahahahahha

me: i cant stop laughing

me: you see, i just told her I am making the ribs,
NOTHING>no answer.

2 comments:

¥võÑňĚ said...

Ja, it's spelled as MIC not MIKE. Eeerr unless you don't have a MIKE. LOL

Eaglet said...

my auntie said it la dei!