Thursday, November 23, 2006

Indian Givers

So then hor, after being thrown the biscuit on
the string yesterday
and being duped into thinking the 'schedule'
was back to normal

I woke up this morning to find YM home.
Asthma konon.

Better change the subject or I'll bang me head against the mirror
and smash it to a bloody pulp
yes, I have a slightly morbid imagination
so what?

Its been cold, it has
so cold that some days you just don't want to get
out of bed

Somedays you just crave some super-warming
Kway Teow Th'ng

Somedays (strangely) you just crave a double Ramly burger special

Somedays you crave Horlicks
(havent had that in a decade)

And somedays you miss your siblings
even if they're only half.

Definately driven by weather, I am
can't wait, as father says,
til spring is sprung.

I've taken to putting my jar of moisturiser on the
heater so that when I come out of the bath
the cream is nice and warm.

Mother has no tumour,
'pparently its gone, or the attendant was talking
out of their arse.

Over and out.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do that other jig and conjure up some awesome burgers...remember you have better ingredients to work with...nice cheeses...choice bacon...fresh olives...*drool*

And you CAN get horlicks over there. They even had it in New Zealand for goodness sake...the forgotten corner of the world

Eaglet said...

I HAVE gotten Horlicks. WHo came up with that name anyways?

I dont want a proper burger. I want a RAMLY special.double. Whoa Mamma.

Anonymous said...

Why, Mr. & Mrs. Horlicks of course. You see, how it all started was...ah screw it. My mind is too far gone from fatigue to conjure up bullshit.

No Ramly for you...but make the best of what you CAN have anyway?