Friday, November 17, 2006

Cous Cous & Cod

Is what I made for supper last night
I tell you this because I have nothing of any significance
that I feel like sharing today.

Nothing at all.

Maybe its cos I hardly slept and woke before dawn cracked
oh wait..
here's something
You know who really bugs me?

Embassy or consulate people
especially those in Malaysia
they don;t know a thing about actually giving constructive information
they have this knack of telling you things you already know
not things you need to know

They only know how to tell you to refer to their
friggin website, and not offer you an alternative

I did refer to the website numbnuts
and it didn't have the answers
that's why I am contacting you.

Such Einsteins.

Obviously I've had to deal with a lot of them the past year
and will have to in the coming
with travelling and work plans and etc..
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up Ja, at least you had a super supper. I'd wouldn't mind enduring a bad/slow/boring day (nothing too majorly sucky) just to end it on that note...or I could beg/grovel/apple-polish you for a meal like that... =)

Ohhh the cod wrapped in bacon...
*drools...and experiences oral epileptic seizures*

BTW...with skillz like yours, why aren't you already married? (o.O) I know...you wonder too. What's wrong with all the guys?

Eaglet said...

I am not married cos there's no one good enough...LOL.
No la, I am picky. No la. Actually I am in love with someone.


Really.

Anonymous said...

That last line was a random thought. The pièce de résistance was the rest of the comment. No dessert before you finish your mains.