Thursday, November 23, 2006

Pears and What-Not

The other day someone who barely reads my blog asked me if I‘ve blogged.

I guess that says something huh?

Maybe I am one of those people who live according to the weather,
if so, then honey, we’re in for a long and hard winter.

Or maybe the weekend just bugged me.
Basically someone spread entirely untrue rumours and
caused the death of a meaningful friendship.

Makes you see the fragility of relationships
and how one slip of the tongue for 5 minutes of gossip
can affect another person’s life.

Another thing that bugged me, while matters were sorted out (damage done, though) in typical Malaysian fashion, I was told to let it go, to not confront.

“Forget about it lah!”

Which I think is just bollocks, but isn’t that the Malaysian approach?
About everything? ‘Relax la brudder’.

Its fucking ridiculous. If there’s one thing I truly truly hate its that
non-confrontational attitude.

Another person gets off scot-free, doesn’t realise the consequences of their actions,
and continues. Bastards.

But heck this wasn’t supposed to be a ranty post.

Imma try again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long winter = more Aja time = more blogging? Please? I'll be good...

Eaglet said...

Blog blog blog your head la

Anonymous said...

*Blogs his head*