Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I Be A Yeti

Fog fog fog.
Silver steamy silken shroud.

As I sat in the bathtub contemplating my toes yesterday
I decided that I could possibly go all autumn and
winter without shaving my legs
I mean, I would be warmer wouldn't I?

YM hasn't been to school
he's been ill, and asthmatic thanks to the blasted weather
This means I have not had 'me' time in more than 2 weeks
I am not a happy camper.

Today I stayed in bed til 11
cocooned in the sheets, loathe getting up

Menstruation cramps are a hard thing to describe
its not so much your ovaries being punched,
its like your lower abdomen
being connected to an electrical
circuit that delivers a constant current that doesn't quite
'shock' you but is nevertheless there
dull zinging pain.

And ta-dah!
There's my contribution for today.
Pure mindless drivel.
'Cept for my tribute to the yetis.

I thank thee for the creation of caffiene.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like getting a tattoo done to me..... cept for the louder buzzing

Anonymous said...

You know...sometimes I contemplate your toes too...haha. Err..no I don't. Just Herbert.
But oh in the name of the sweet papal pope on a pogo stick...please shave or you'll attract cockroaches. I wasn't gonna post to this entry...but I felt compelled.

Live and learn eh...
Trivia FACT: Yetis invented caffiene.
Wow...that's one to keep me awake all night thinking.

Anonymous said...

No wait...your hair encrusted (I know...bad choice of words - but its a conscious choice) legs are the tribute. I need more sleep... controllable narcolepsy would be nice.

Eaglet said...

Nick: LOL. Never had one done so I dunno. You gots to ask an inked up girl..I'm sure you know one, or two (=

AhJef: Genius.Glad you finally got it!