Friday, November 17, 2006

A Package! A Package!

Yay!

I was going apeshit over
not even being able to enjoy Cleaning Day for chrissake
then waking up early to find out I needn't have to.

I was sitting here steaming
well pissed off.

Then....the brass knocker.
Wah bound up the stairs like an Olympic gymnast

And wahey! Package for moi
Orr Tau Eew has come
and so has a lovely stripey green dress
that I will have to wait til summer to wear.
It said "Happy Birthday!" somemore

A month after.

Thanks babes! I owe you 30 Ringgit worth of
Malaysian stamps (;

I love packages. I love them.
LOVE THEM.

I know I have another belated present that
is supposedly lost somewhere. But some how
2 packages sent after that one has arrived.

Anyway. Not so ape-shit now.
I shall go pig-out or something then maybe
it will be completely better.

No comments: