Wednesday, July 26, 2006

You Know Something?

You guys are the best.
To everyone that called, emailed, sms-ed
for the support and concern
thank you

I love you, and I know you love me
and I appreciate that so much
even all the way over here, I feel it

To those of you who don't know what I am talking about
one day, I promise I'll tell the full story
(buy the book ya?)

Now we just got to sit and wait it out
I've been through this so many times before
and as hard as it seems now
everything will be okay
I know it.

It always turns out fine for
good people.

Gosh the facets of my life that you don't know about
when you think you do
see what I mean cubed?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*furrows brow*
*looks around lost*
*worried look*

Well...as long as you're ok...

Julsgp said...

ja i am not sure if wat i heard and what u are talking about are the same >< anyways dear take care whatever it is :) btw my phone KO-ed on me... can gimme ur number again?