Sunday, July 02, 2006

Operation Sleep Alone

Its the 2nd night of Operation Sleep Alone
and the BBB(beautiful baby boy) is not happy

I can hear him on the monitor
moaning, not so much crying
its my first night ever baby sitting him
and I have been told explicitly to
not

sit there till he falls asleep
(but how can I leave?)

Earlier today we attended a cocktail party
where I decided to be suitably oriental
and wear my paternal grandma's
40 something year old cheongsam

Highlights of the party were:

(i)Some 20 types of finger food
of varying shades of brown
labled in Danish

(ii)35 people singing a Danish song

(iii) A nordic-goddess sized woman who wore
a dress of clingy material that kept sticking in
in her asscrack whenever she got up
enticingly highlighting the firm globes of her buttcheeks

Hooray!

And then, I also got to do the 1 hour (at 60 kmph)
(there's absolutely no Penang driving here)
drive all the way home from Copenhagen
(I do not know the way)
while the GPS instructed me in Danish
(which I do not understand)
with
the baby by my side

Hooray again I say!
Not very good-mooded sorry,
being neglected.

I want Sg. Kelian Char Kway Teow so bad
I want to bang my head against the wall
arrrgh!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me again why number (iii) gets you so excited?

How do I get to Sg Kelian? I send pics...

Eaglet said...

Sarcasm my friend.
Sg. Kelian. Go to hillside, tg.bungah. same street as the esso.afternoons. don't send pics. Keh liau.

Anonymous said...

Oh. Your 'sarcasm' actually made a mental pic in my mind...its a guy thing.

Anonymous said...

and dont go on tuesdays...he's not open...

Anonymous said...

yah don't spoil BBB. next thing u know he'll wind up like the rest of us spoilt asian brats.

i was an 'orrid kid. if i was my own dad id thrash me. ;)