Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Challenge

In a previous discussion about my
not having friends,
I casually mentioned that MTP should start dating
offering to look after BBB
(to get the spotlight off me (; )

In effort to keep myself occupied while she's
away these few days
I practically begged to polish the wooden floors
(Cubed found that very amusing)

A few days later Mayleen emails me
telling me my woes of
'lack of social life' are 'sorted!'
She gives me the number
tells me that this guy is
'the man' to know in Copenhagen

All that remains between me and an explosive
social existance now is
the courage to call

Eh, how la?call a stranger
"Hey, I'm Mayleen's cousin, she said you'd
sort me out,"
(like I'm buying drugs or something)

So, I'm telling MTP that my social
woes could potentially be over
I didn't say 'are' I said 'could potentially be'

"Call him" she urges
"Shy," I shoot back

"Make you a deal, you call, I'll sign up with
a dating service thing,"

Ooooooh. So tempted.
Cos I really want to see MTP get out there and
have some fun
but still shy.

See how la.
And don't worry, he has a girlfriend, not
that I'm looking.

5 comments:

Julsgp said...

ja... aiyo.. it takes abit of time.. but trust me ppl like you and me.. no worries about social life lar

Eaglet said...

Wa chai la, but I was thinking, maybe I don't want friends cos I know if I got friends I'll go out more, then I wont save any money!
Thanks babes muax. Hope you're okay.

Anonymous said...

wth! juls is everywhere omg!

Julsgp said...

where got everywhere nick..luan luan kong wa

Eaglet said...

who is this nick ah?