Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Not Your Everyday Talk

I am sitting in the kitchen feeding the BBB
MTP prepares dinner
in the 'study' her visitor sits
another Columbia Business School graduate

"Hey," he yells, "you wanna see the football club that I bought?"

then as an after thought he says

"I guess thats not something you hear everyday eh?"

MTP replies with "Yeah but today I asked you if you wanted
to tour the new factory I spent 50 million on, so.."

Me, I'm thinking, 'hey, you guys wanna see
the tights I bought on sale last week?'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll see your tights. Show away...

Anonymous said...

Emm... this bit of financial news a bit modest lar, but infinitely more relevant to you.

Diela from Ping Anchorage called and said she will credit the amount you paid for the rooms in Perhentian and issue me a check. When I received said check for...... wait... wait for it....... HUNDREDS!! of ringgit, I will cash the check and wire the money to your account.

Why reply here instead of emailing you? Coz my ass lazy. :) Let you know when I get the check.

Anonymous said...

but im sure u look prettier in them tights than 11 men and a ball, or that 50 mill factory. ;)

Eaglet said...

Bard: Someday maybe...(not!)

Gila: You are a GOD!*mwah*

Cubed: Thanks (; miss me ah?