Friday, July 28, 2006

Spiders Are Bastards

I woke up this morning, got out of bed and
felt a hundred sticky-silken threads brush across my face
my bed is set against the corner
and they built a web across it
this would be funny if I were joking
but I'm not

Everyday I go what I call
"Spider-web hunting"
with a long brush that reaches up 2 stories
fun as it may sound, it would be funner
if there was the word 'man' in that sentence

Hmm what else can I tell you about me day?
Oh, yes! I found the intestines and remnants of a
mouse's tail on the floor
cat left it, nice huh?

Anne has wonderfully offered to pay
for my TEFL course and costs in Prague
it starts next week,
but there's an interesting family in Wales
and one in Spain that I am waiting to hear from
either way, I can do my TEFL whenever, wherever
how great is that?

Do you see what I mean by people are too nice to me?
Under law, Anne doesn't have to give me
a thing, but she is willing and so fucking nice about it
even though this split is no one's fault.

So, depending on factors
this time next week,
I could be in Wales, Prague or Spain

3 comments:

Eaglet said...

Will: Yeah...uh whatever la..
weirdo

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...?

Julsgp said...

spider's eww...gerli lar the web right in front of your face..not soo fun...

Ja: travelling again ? :| wasai... shiok hor