Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Aja Made Friends!

Yes!!!!Go Me!!!!
Made my first girlfriend, her name is Marie

There's also a guy lah, supposed to meet up sometime
next week, which has attracted all sorts of response really
from 'Be careful they only want to get into your pants' from UR
to 'Squeal' (when said its a Gaytean lookalike)
but we had enough of the likes of Gaytean didn't we?(;

Marie and I met up Saturday, talked and walked

went to a club
danced, drank and fended off men who wanted to
dance

which reminds me of a longstanding
discussion that Vans and I have
what is it with men who don't
aim within reach?

I mean you're 45 and you look like
emaciated, drug addict like
sure you don't expect a young, beautiful 22 yr old
to dance with you?

Its like the bangla street cleaners who always
purse their lips and do that sucking noise at us
"Dei! Ada bindi ah?, Dei, am I wearing a saree?Punjabi suit?"
Na-uh, don't think so, aim within reach man.

So after awhile, Marie and I ditched the dance club
MC D's for medium vanilla shake and small fries
18 fucking ringgit, can you believe that?

So happy from alco
we walk and talk, surprisingly we click well
and are open, discussing things like
life experiences,
what other girls are wearing
and
penis sizes between asian and caucasian men
we also sing-a-long with a busker.

Then we stroll the circular square of Kongens Nytorv
perusing the display of photographs by Steve Bloom

I'm wearing heels the first time in a month
it is extremely uncomfortable and I am blistering
so I remove them and walk barefoot on the smooth cobbles

at 2.30am we part ways
I skip to my aunt's
tumble into bed

at 7am the bell from the church across the street
starts tolling, as it does every hour after
at 9 we finally stop ignoring it
everyone starts to stir
I look under the curtain that separates me
from my aunt, her bf and her son

she's stepping on his toes and they are hugging,
kissing
sighhh.

3 comments:

Julsgp said...

congrats JA!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed. I'll have a commemorative plaque made :p
Ahhh you're livin it up...still beating off strange men with a stick though eh...maybe you have some weird gravitational pull for them.

Eaglet said...

THANK YOU!