Thursday, July 06, 2006

HOT! The Sequel

The child is throwing a tantrum
he is adamant about not wanting to go
he starts to sob and his mother gives him a good
'sounding'.

"Fine, I'll show her where it is and come straight home!"
he screams
"No you will not Sean!You will stay until Aja says
she's finished"

Uncomfortable in the cross fire, I look down at my toes,
really wouldn't mind going alone.

Sean is steaming. He throws his shirt on
picks up the blanket.
Then a teddybear.
Then a football.
Then bread to feed the ducks.

I must wrap the teddybear in our picnic blanket so
he doesn't get cold
Sean cradles it into his chest
we're off.
_________________________________
3 days later

Chunks of hunks, everywhere!

Clumps and clusters
Bikers, bladers,
backpackers, ballers
Hunks displayed as far as the eye can stare

Shirtless on the grass
In boxers playing ball
Tall, tanned smooth-chested
Hairy, muscular, strong-jawed
So many that aren't the slightest physically flawed
The hot weather brings them out in droves
(girls in bikinis too of course, but they don't do it for me)

Sean and I are playing football
in the King's Park
(apparently my playing is getting better)

After the first time, he had so much
fun he actually went home and
thanked his mother.


This is by far my favourite park
clean, huge, tree-lined avenues
and open spaces

We take a blanket
a book for me, football for him
I have a glass of wine, he has slush-ice


I nap in the shade in my bikini
he practices his headers

I love how here, I don't have to wear
the bras that I so loathe
because women here take full advantage of summer
topless sunbathing
(yes, that's what I said, who's coming to visit me?)
in city parks
braless in skimpy tops
pendulous breasts swing to and fro

so who will notice if my petite
asian tek-teks go unsheathed?
no.one.
HOORAY!

I'm not in asia no more
no one's gonna give me loooooooksss!
nyeh nyeh nyeh boo boo

We've planned a bbq here tonight
Sean, Sandra and I
on one of those nifty little one time
BBQ pits that people use for their
park picnics

Somehow though, it gets too hot
and we end up at home
barbequeing in the courtyard

On the perimeter of the courtyard
beautiful people sit at picnic tables
pushing the remnants of their bbq's around their plates
salads, burgers, steaks, polsers
wine, beer

Summer slows everyone down
people come out, worship the sun
make the most of the daylight,
flowers are in bloom
ripe peaches and strawberries pregnate the air with
their scent

what more could one ask for?
(except a bicycle or that her rollerblades to be sent
before summer is OVER?
)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...nobody will notice them EVEN if they go unsheathed... WAHAHAHA!!!

Eaglet said...

Oh you're so funny! I really think you need some real life friends la.

Anonymous said...

Ok ok...apparantly I can't tell when you can take some cheeky jokes and when you don't feel like it. So sue me. Ok, well dont... I thought that since Kev gets away with boobie jokes I could too...guess I thought wrong. I apologise to the twins. Never again.

What makes you think I don't have friends? You gotta remember that all ex-SXI ppl are short of a few screws. We're harmless...just need patience. Cmon...at least try to have a witty comeback even if its below the belt (where we obnoxious boys have soft tender dangly bits)?

Meng said...

WHAT?! HOLY COW
I'M COMING TO VISIT YOU NOW!

Eaglet said...

Bardy: No I will not lower myself with a clever snide comeback (i just woke up and I cant be bothered)

Eaglet said...

Beng: COme! QUE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!