Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Worried Sick

Well, we all knew it had to happen didn't we?
Inevitable
to lead such a life, you always have to look behind you
and I have the need for a life completely opposite yours
another reason why I got out
but that was ages ago.

But it had to happen with you there
and now I understand what worried sick means
there is this pain
like my insides are wringing themselves

This is a feeling of absolute helplessness
though I know even if I were there, I could do nothing

and I can't help but feel its partially my fault
had I been back in Malaysia
you'd have been somewhere else with me

I know all we need to do is be patient
ride this out, you'll be okay
but I have this great, great need
to tell you that I love you

I love all of you, and I miss you guys so much
and I just wish this didn't happen to you
because you're the last person that needs this sort of thing


Cubed said you're tough as nails, that you'll
ride it out with some fine stories to tell
I have to believe him

No comments: