Thursday, July 20, 2006

Going Back In Time


3 boys, a girl and a little red car
(thinking of calling her Neptune)
when cruising to Dragor
one hot, steamy, Wednesday


Quaint little houses, a slow pace to life
the ocean, lapping calm and clear
narrow, cobbled lanes in between houses
roses blooming fragrant
and ducks who like pesto, on cornmeal bread
are just some of the sights;
do look at the link


They all grew up in Denmark
2 Arabs and a Chink
they communicate in Danish
thankfully they like practising their english on me
(most Danes speak great english)


Bet you're saying "Awww look at that.."
Sitting in the office now, issit?





We always have to have a pic of the feets
don't we?



Ice-cream on a hot day, who'd have thought?

The proprieter spoke Malay and that should have given
me some indication that the restaurant
next door was Malaysian..but nooooo

Aja the Genius, yeah, say my name bitch.

The boys and I are strolling with our ice-creams
"Do, you have ice-cream in Malaysia?"

"No, it's too hot so they only have melted ice-cream" says I

Its only much later that I found out they
actually believed me.


*Buzzz Buzzz*


Below is why 'Aja is such a genius'






Over and out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm...Where can I get me some of that delicious Malaysian melted ice cream?

Meng said...

hey!

Meng said...

(nice flip flops)

Shimmers said...

thanks for the feet-in-CLEAR- water pic!

Eaglet said...

Bard: Go to Haagen Daz parlour, buy ice cream, walk outside.
Ta-daaa!

Meng: Got somemore, I've been taking damn lot of those shots.

Plus I have flipflops in 6 different colours!

Shimmers: Hehe you're welcome (=

Anonymous said...

Its so simple...its genius!

Meng said...

hahaha
overkill!