Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Aja Makes Boo Boo

But she don't want to talk about it.
Yes, I am still alive.

You know ah, sometimes I really wish there
were 'mamaks' here.
You know, just slip on my slippers
wifebeater(or husbandbeater?) shorts and go.

Cept here it'd be, slippers and socks
shorts and long johns
husbandbeater under sweater with raincoat in bag (just in case)

Yes, I know I am not your average 'mamak' goer
if my friends would at any one time suggest we go to
a mamak, I'd probably say, "Okay, meet you at Bagan!"
then hang up
but le mamak is so Malaysian hor?
I go for supper in KL what! That counts!

So maybe I'm homesick
or maybe I miss the people
I think the people, I miss a social life yo!
But then again,
no friends=don't go out=don't spend=save.

eh?

Eh?I been thinking about canada
(thats why eh, like round a-boot)
The weather here is like Canada, unpredictable as hell,
though hell is pretty predictable

in a worse nightmare kinda way.

Imagine, April in Nova Scotia
snow, then blizzard in Moncton, New Brunswick
the sunshine and rain and hail
all in the same day,
cross-country drive though.

Anyways,

Nothing to say so go away.
Bai.

I borrowed silly girly movie
from MTP
Clueless (not that I am) hehe
Gonna watch it and eat Strawberry Pie.
OMG, gotta tell you bout the strawberry pie
here man.
Divine doesn't begin...
wait, I'll post a pic post.

Bai.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shall we send you a care package of a few mamak immigrants?
Don't worry...maybe Kayu/Pelita/Kassim will open up a branch near you. Did you know that some of them are on the KLSE second board??? And that places like Kayu have gone international?!? They're taking over the world with their diarrhea inducing food I tell you...

Chun said...

Babe,

hahah...i just bought CLueless to watch. and boy did i stare at the fashion they had back then.

spaghetti string tops worn outside of a baby tee.

so form four-ish. well... you were much younger then. form one-ish i think.

Anonymous said...

Ja...I just want you to know that no friends=don't go out=save but also=insanity.....and that's how I feel!
I miss Estatic Hours in Penang!

Eaglet said...

Bard: I want a maggi mee care package. Its the least you can do after the hours and hours of good reading I've given you....

Ai Chun: Eh spaghetti straps over tees work here in the cool weather okay!Haha, but yes it was a cool 'girly' watch.

May:Babe, I so miss it too. but yeah I'm starting to make friends (= I'm gonna see you in 2 months! When you going back to PG?