Thursday, October 19, 2006

Wet (not me, the rain)

I just realised that for someone who lives here
its not a good thing to not know where
the umbrellas are kept

I opened the front door
and the rain was light
'Waterproof' thought I and ran downstairs to get it
thats all I did.
Then I opened the front door again
and phwooooarrrrrrrr! Suddenly like tropical rainstorm

Sure, I have a waterproof but that
sure as hell ain't going to keep out this rain

One of those days, uh huh
where its wet and grey
typical really

And all you want to do is stay in
who cares if you have chores outdoors?
stay in
eat for warmth
have a warm bath, then another, eat soup in bath
more chunky soup, chocolate, mugs of hot tea

Yes, tea.

Britain is slowly converting me
Like yesterday I had 5 mugs of tea, no coffee at all
and yes, we all know tea is caffienated too

In the cupboard downstairs we have no less than
5 types of tea, which isn't much at all

Okay, third attempt to brave the weather
this package has got to be sent.

1 comment:

Shimmers said...

at least, there, u get a "warning" for rain, here, it gives u a GREAT SURPRISE, one minute upstairs u look out the window u think it's sunny, hot and hazy, the next, u come downstairs it's raining cats and dogs....

err... aja, waterproof = raincoat?