Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Girls

She sits in front of me
a beautiful, talented creature to envy.

The pub is buzzing, swelling around us.
I text her, "Babe you are so damn beautiful and
talented you really have no reason to be so insecure,
I love you,"

She gets it, our eyes meet,
"Thank you,"

Don't thank me, its true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She flounces into my room
parks herself on the bed I made her on the floor
Her princess bed, she knows it.

We sing in our individual beds
We (she) talk(s)
we dance and try on clothes
we go out, say the wrong thing
and come running back, hands cupped over mouths

and it may seem like an afternoon of nothing
but to me it's everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are lying in the salon
she's having a facial, I am watching
she's exposing a part I never new before

the part that cannot lay still for more than an hour
the girl that is so fidgety by the time the beautician
comes back in, her mask is half peeled off
the girl who blows bubbles if they cover her mouth with
liquid
the girl to not take to ths spa if you want relaxation

And its so funny and cute (=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are on the phone, before we see each other
and she babbles and babbles
she's herself, I am myself
we are shrieking with laughter
about coriander

Coriander for chrissake!

like I had never left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl with nipples worthy of a cupcake button
ha ha ha
we loll in the spa bathroom naked
she in the bath, me in the shower
deep talks, she and I, always deep talks
we don't know when we'll see each other again
and events are all extremely happy
and extremely sad, but at least we had it
(=


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alright already! no more damn coriander! ;)

the frou fr0u one said...

WHO is who?
i know who talks to herself nonstop
and i know the nipple for a cupcake button person
ahahahahahh
AHAHAHHA
sighh
sniffs
i am a lonely orphan

Eaglet said...

Which WHO are you talking about?