Friday, October 27, 2006

Sugar Daddies & Bollocks

Another rant.

Why can't a young girl have a friendship with
and older man?
Who deemed age a barrier to true friendship?
I choose my friends because they have similiar interests
get my brand of humour, and we can actually have conversations
over dinner.

I choose my friends because certain qualities they possess
I find extremely endearing
(like absolute adoration for their wife)

And just because you are shallow and narrow-minded
doesn't mean we are.

God when will you grow up?
Accept that things that aren't done your way doesn't
mean they're wrong?

People are different, unique
that's what makes us tick, makes this world such
a vibrant colourful place.

And normally I wouldn't give a rats arse about what people say
because they always say
but I think I am PMS-ing.

3 comments:

Shimmers said...

oh oohh.. someone pissed aja off...

Eaglet said...

(=

Everybody needs a rant once in awhile, its healthy.

vingie.com said...

ooo..omg..i so totally agree with you!