Thursday, October 26, 2006

Truly Astounded


I was thinking bout cooking beef rendang for the family,
tomorrow's supper,
then I came across an article about 'curry laksa'
in The Telegraph's supplement
So then I thought 'that's it! I'll make curry mee'

But obviously, since I've never made it
and hadn't a clue how to, I needed to experiment
before serving the family

So today I came in, bunged this and that into the pot
and 15 mins later
steaming bowl in my face
I took a mouthful ..and I was like
"Wow"
I mean, I couldn't believe it, so I took another
"This is seriously good," I said to me

Ipoh curry mee.
Tastes exactly like my favorite Pepper Estate store
except without the smell and the
saturday morning hangover.

Damn good can die. And damn easy too.
This means I will nevver have to go back to
Malaysia again.


1 comment:

Chun said...

ehh...

me wan to learn to cook dat too. so can cook for frens.

please share... pretty please?